I’m so sorry I haven’t posted in a little while, but I’m back with my easy, everyday, hair tutorial that a few of you have requested to see!
Check out the step by step photos below on how I achieve my relaxed effortless waves!
1. The first thing I do is start by sectioning off my hair into two sections.
2. I then take about one inch sections and spray them before curling, with my absolute favorite, Dry Bar triple sec. Because I have such fine hair, I feel that this product gives me a bit more texture and grit to hold my curls and to help achieve that effortless, messy look I am going for. I literally bring this spray with me everywhere!
3. Next, I use my 1.25 inch curling wand and wrap my hair around the barrel, curling away from my face, and making sure NOT to twist my hair while wrapping it. It is important to leave a good amount of space out from your roots, and also at the end of your hair!
4. I then alternate and curl my next 1 inch section towards my face to help make the curls blend better together.
I always make sure to curl the sections that frame my face, away from my face.
5. After the bottom layer is curled, I then repeat the same steps to the top layer.
Spraying hair with texturizing spray
Curling away from my face
Curling towards my face
And again, curling away from my face.
Making sure those front pieces are always curled away from your face is key!
6. After all of my hair is curled, I let the curls cool. Then run my fingers through them to break them up. The messier the better!
7. Finally, I finish off this look by using my favorite hairspray, The Sherriff. I like this hairspray because it gives your curls a firm hold, but never leaves your hair feeling crunchy.
I always go back through adding more triple sec spray, especially to my roots, to give me that extra volume and effortless look!
I hope that this was easy to follow. As always, if you have any questions at all feel free to leave me a comment or email me! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Also, please be sure to tag me in your photos if you try out this look!
All items are linked here below